Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2021.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Associate Scientist
- Education: M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry), M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
- Experienced:2 Years
- Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Openings: NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: Hiring For Sr. Associate Scientist in Colgate-Palmolive! If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
We are looking for Sr. Associate Scientist to join our team of professionals at our Global Technology Centre in Mumbai. In this role you will execute Personal Care / Home Care product development programs for assigned brands/region by partnering with commercial & supply chain teams and by introducing new innovative products which cater to unmet consumer needs, modifications to existing formulae and simplification/harmonization of global bundles for the assigned geography, in compliance to safety standards, defined quality standards, FDA norms and government regulations.
Additionally, also work on the technology transfer process of new products from lab/pilot scale development to commercial production phase at plants.
Job Context & Challenges:
Execute more complex development projects and/or multiple support projects, develops and selects appropriate methods, tests and procedures. Also develops and recommends product quality, process and/or packaging specifications.
Support funding the growth program of the organisation by exploring opportunities to optimise cost through formula and process optimisation as well as identifying new vendors for quality ingredients sourcing at low cost.
As part of the best place to work, support Quality and EOHS system implementation at India GTC. As a part of Product Development, need to exhibit ability to innovate with minimal mentorship and execute the programs.
Internal: VPs/GMs, Department/Section Managers, Professional and Technical staff, Peers in other Functions (Primarily Supply chain, Packaging, Regulatory and Marketing)
External: Government/Regulatory officials, Product Vendors/Suppliers
- Driving Sustainable growth by developing new products to meet consumer/business need & collaborate with Internal partners within GTC and outside GTC (such as marketing, supply chain etc).
- Gain expertise of Personal care / Home care fundamentals and independently lead pilot plant activities with strong focus on EOHS & Quality.
- Develop strong business sense (end to end business understanding) by partnering closely with cross functional teams.
- Constantly see opportunities to improve processes with clear focus improving speed to market for all existing & new products.
- Build formal & informal networks to constantly stay updated with new technology trends and breakthroughs.
- Demonstrate performance management & development process to improve self performance & capability.
- Execute technology product development projects independently for all existing & new product bundles, from conceptualization to implementation on the ground.
- Gain detailed understanding of product portfolio and related regulatory requirements for the assigned geography.
- Initiate and Implement new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
- Lead supplier qualification programs for raw materials & provide required support to packaging material qualification programs.
- Process Compliance: Ensure 100% compliance to all relevant standards & processes. Ensure accurate documentation of processes, test results and project output.
Essential: Industrial experience in formulation development in FMCG or a Pharma company preferably in development of Oral Care / Personal Care / Home Care Products.
Should have a Master’s degree with minimum 2 yrs of shown experience in Cosmetic/ Pharma product development with a reputed FMCG/Pharma company.
Strong analytical ability and result orientation. Experience in preparation of supporting data related to new product launches/ Relaunches to ensure smooth technology transfer to plant.
Desirable: Ph. D in chemistry/ Pharmacy. Specialization in Soap making and Surfactants, Oils & fats is highly desirable.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online