Colgate-Palmolive Walk-in Interview 2021 Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences Freshers for Associate Analyst – Analytics At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst – Analytics
- Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences
- Experience: 3+ years
Job Description: Colgate-Palmolive Hiring For Associate Analyst – Analytics !
Important Details :
- Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Note:Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
- Post of date: 22/10/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Main Purpose of the Position :
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Colgate’s data management processes and standard
reporting. In addition, conduct first level analysis of reports for Colgate business functions at global, division
and hub (country clusters) levels. The incumbent must have effective written and oral communication with
business stakeholders, internal IT partners and external strategic business partners. In general, the incumbent
must be an analytic thinker with the ability to work with large data sets, detail-oriented, problem solver,
collaborative and customer-oriented (proactive and responsive to stakeholder needs).
Primary Accountabilities :
- Create standard reports per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis.
- Supports market data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all CP countries and categories working with external strategic partners as appropriate.
- Manage market data validation processes and tools and investigate significant differences from what was previously reported.
- Communicate and coordinate with Global Divisions and subsidiaries as part of investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Update and manage master data sets.
- Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of market data reporting tools and processes.
- Ready to work collaboratively with business partners across geographies
- Knowledge of programming languages Python or R
- High level of comfort with large sets of data and attend to detail and passion for accuracy
- Understanding & basic knowledge of Visualizations
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (i.e., standard functions – aggregation, pivots, look ups, etc.)
- Problem-solver, with analytic thinking and ability to apply root cause analysis
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Good listening and collaboration skills
Good to Have:
- Working knowledge of programming languages SQL, Google App scripts.
- Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Understanding of Colgate’s processes, and tools supporting analytics (for internal candidates)
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills
- Ability to maintain personal composure and tactfully handle difficult situations.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences
- 3 plus years of work experience
- Proficient in Reporting and/or Budgeting
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.