Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2020.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Scientist – Analytical Science
- Education: M.Sc. Analytical / Bio analytical Chemistry
- Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Openings: NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: Hiring For Research Scientist – Analytical Science in Colgate-Palmolive! If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Job Context & Challenges:
Responsible for effective execution of planned stability projects, routine analysis and providing analytical expertise to local and global product development teams and manufacturing sites. The incumbent is also responsible for promoting ideas, making technical recommendations and developing and validating analytical methods for troubleshooting in analytical instrumentation. Additionally, the position is responsible for ensuring documentation & sharing of technical knowledge across departments and geographies to promote creative technical ideas and recommendations.
Internal: Micro, PD/I&S, Technical services, Supply chain, manufacturing units and suppliers.
External: Global analytical group, Regulatory authorities
- Provide Analytical expertise to Oral Care and Personal care stability projects , global and local analytical and product development project teams and to manufacturing sites across geographies
- Perform and report the results of routine analysis and analytical method validations using Analytical Instrumentation in a cGMP environment.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods. Solve problems and apply troubleshooting to analytical instrumentation.
- Catalogue reference standards/chemical inventory & verify data integrity (logbooks/eLN)
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the identified scientific field.
- Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and breakthroughs by drawing on industry contacts, scientific literature, conferences, and patent filings.
- Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions.
- Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources.
- Share internal and external technical knowledge discoveries, ideas, and vision with colleagues through documentation, presentations, publications, and patents.
- Drive initiatives to simplify and improve technical processes.
- Integrate technological breakthroughs and consumer insights to develop products, innovative technologies, creative approaches, or new processes.
- Translate technical attributes into simple, consumer-relevant benefits and concepts.
- Utilize statistical approaches to experimental design to maximize learning with the least amount of time and with minimum resources.
- Drive all margin improvement programs to improve bottom line.
- Be 100% compliant to all Product Safety, Quality, and Regulatory requirements to operate with cost-effectiveness and speed.
- Practice good documentation practices.
Building Future Ready Agile Organization:
- Should handle assigned business programs independently with minimum supervision.
- Should manage and provide need based guidance/support to assigned trainees/ scientist (s) on specific programs to meet multiple short term business and technical challenges
- Should be able to give & seek feedback on an on-going basis by leveraging Colgate’s coaching program and initiatives.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online