Dabur India Limited recruitment 2021.Dabur India Limited Notification full detailes below.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical Representative
- Qualification : B.Sc in Any Specialization,M.sc, B.Pharma in Any Specialization,M.pharm
- Experience: 01-4 years
- Location:BPatna, Chapra
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A. (Including Variable: 20%)
- Openings: 02
Job Description: We are looking for Medical Representative for our Derma division in Dabur India Limited!
Job Title Product Specialist
Department Sales Division CCD (Ethical)
Reports to Sr. District Manager / District Manager
Age 25 35 Yrs.
Education MBA / PGDM or Equivalent, Graduate, B. Pharma
Experience 2-5 years in the PHARMA (OTC) sector.
Other Requirements Confident, self-motivated and Positive attitude.
Excellent Business Sense and Professional Manner
Detail healthcare products to doctors to positively influence prescribing and advocating behaviours. Ensure detailing
coverage as per plan to meet targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Responsibility Area Functions
Target related activities. • Tracking brand wise target.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Develop coverage plan as per assigned targets.Setting Journey Plans. • Setting the own PJP.
• Setting own MJP.• Attend initial development program.
Problem solving. • Meeting the target with detailing Ayurvedic and BE range.
• Covering all A & B class doctors in localities.
• Making the required number of doctors / chemists calls.
• Retail call prescription audit at chemist.
• Enhancing prescribing doctors to increase prescription.
• Ensuring Stock availability at Chemist and Stockiest in co-ordination with retailing team.
• Detailing related (product knowledge , Microsoft Excel and computer skills)
• Objection handling to meet doctors needs.
• Doctor and chemist database management.Admin activities. • Ensure daily reporting in Dabur LEAD.
• Organise health camps, doctors meet.
• Analytical Skills.Skill Set • Detailing Skills
• Planning & Communication• Relation Building and Trust
• Product Knowledge
• Focus Category (Branded Ethicals)
• Individual territory % growth over last year. Learning & Growth • Product, Process & Market Understanding quiz (self)
Interpersonal skills and • Maintains good relationships with peers, seniors and trade and communicates effectively
Process Adherence • Is able to adhere to Internal processes consistently
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.