Deccan Fine Chemicals Walk In Interview 2022.Deccan Fine Chemicals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Deccan Fine Chemicals (Deccan) is a privately owned globally operating company focusing on custom manufacturing of active ingredients and advanced intermediates for agro chemical, fine and specialty chemical sectors. We offer fully integrated contract development and manufacturing services from product development to commercial scale.
- Post Name: Jr.Executive / Executive / Asst Manager- Warehouse
- Qualification: B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, B.Com in Commerce
- Experienced: 1- 4 years
- Openings: 20
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Deccan Fine Chemicals !!!!
Important Details :
- Location :Tuni
- Post of date:02/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Position: Jr. Executive & Executive – Warehouse
Candidate should have 1 to 4 years of experience in Warehouse department.
- Receive all the material (RM & PM) as per approved vendor list.
- Maintain the Record of Balance Verification, Relative Humidity Monitoring, Temperature and Dispensing -Log book etc. on Daily Basis as per SOP.
- Issue the Raw Material & Packing Material According to FIFO & FEFO System.
- Maintaining good health and hygiene practice in work place area
- Coordination with Production department for Raw Material & Packing Material.
- To Maintain and update rejected goods and entries related to rejected material.
- To maintain & update daily logbooks entries related to raw material dispensing & solvent dispensing as per SOP.
- Identification of risks & Hazard, Environmental aspects.
- Responsible to maintain 5 S System in the warehouse areas.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer knowledge in MS Office & SAP.
Qualification: Science / Commerce Graduate
Position: Assistant Manager – Warehouse
Candidate should have 9 to 13 years of experience in Warehouse department.
- Maintain of raw materials, packing materials, and finished goods.
- keeping stock control systems up to date.
- ensuring quality and environmental objectives are met.
- Documentation and preparation of SOP, daily records, balance calibration, investigation, environmental monitoring etc.
- Coordination with production staff for daily production plan.
- Monthly stock verification physical and short expiry and retest materials.
- Supervision of environmental monitoring in respective storage areas in Warehouse.
- planning future capacity requirements.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment;
- Monthly outstanding material status.
- Audit experience like, safety audit, quality audits, quarterly audits, drug control audit etc.
- All consumption updating in daily basis in SAP.
- Coordinate with purchase team for procurements of Rm/Pm & consumable items.
- communicating with other departments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualification: Science Graduate
Experience in Pharmaceutical or Agro Chemical industry is mandatory
Male candidates are preferred
Interested candidates with relevant experience can attend for the interview at Deccan Fine Chemicals from 2nd November 2022 to 9th November 2022 between 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Company Address : Deccan Fine Chemicals, Located at Kesavaram, Venkatapuram post, Pentakota Road, Near Tuni, Andhra Pradesh.
For any queries, feel free to contact Mr. CH L P Raju on 8886603279