Dell Recruitment September 2020. Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Software Engineer 2-IT
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Software Engineer 2-IT in Dell !
- Be an agile development team member, responsible for collaborating with the team on release planning, sprint planning and scoping
- Develop REST based services using the appropriate computer languages while adhering to team development standards and practices
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
- Design application test data, debug programs using appropriate system tools and ensure features developed are accurate and meet the specification
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them
- Continually strive for technical excellence
- Experience in JAVA (1-2 years at least with Java 8), J2EE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS)
- Experience in Open Source tools like Apache
- Experience in DB technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Micro services frameworks like Spring Boot, Drop wizard
- Experience in Message Brokers (Kafka/Rabbit MQ etc.)
- Experience in Spring Core and Integration.
- Experience in REST Web Services, Spring Restful Web Services
- Experience in Linux and Unit platforms
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience in Product development is a plus
- Experience in Device Relation Management domain is desirable
- Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes will be a plus
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online