Deloitte Hiring 2022. Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
- Post Name: RA-CSR-Cyber-CS-CSV
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experienced: Experience – 6 – 9 Years Your role as a leader At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Job Description: Greeting from Deloitte !!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:01-10-2022
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Managing the CSV projects related to reviews, assessments, and implementation
- IT quality systems framework design and implementation
- Q&C services for global consumer health care, medical devices, and pharmaceutical companies
- CSV compliance of GxP processes for pharmaceutical companies
- GxP Business process review
- Development of integrated GxP and IT compliance
- Standard operating procedures and guidelines
- GxP and IT compliance assessment
- Define the Validation strategy of IT Software and Systems
- Actively participate in the Validation Life Cycle of regulated IT projects or platforms by planning validation deliverables, working on validation documentation, participating in authoring deliverables, functional requirements definition, traceability matrix, validation protocol development,
- Validation testing and deviation management; and working closely with cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for Computerized system
- Provide User training on CSV and increase awareness about compliance
- Responsible for reducing Gaps identified in various GAP/Risk Assessments existing and new computerized systems and providing a remedial action plan for compliance.
- Carrying out an Audit of IT systems to ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage the specified business/systems requirements, working closely with the designated Project Manager to facilitate the progress of the project Coach/mentor staff and provide technical leadership, as needed
The key skills required are as follows:
- IT Quality, Regulatory, Compliance (IT-QRC)
- Quality guidelines mentioned by FDA, MHRA, and other regulatory bodies
- GxP practices and GAMP5 guidelines.
- Computer System Validation of various COTS products like COGNOS, IMPACT, BAELN and other related applications used in pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in activities like Business Analysis, Risk Identification, FRS creation and other validation testing deliverables.
- Good understanding & practical experience of 21CFR Part 11 and other FDA GxP regulations.
Click here for notification and Apply