Deloitte US GLS India Recruitment September 2020. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Manager – Global Firewall Operations
- Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.C.A, M.Sc or B.Sc
- Experienced: 9 to 12 years
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Executive Manager – Global Firewall Operations in Deloitte US GLS India !
- Management of the team responsible for monitoring and operational support of firewalls within the Deloitte infrastructure.
- Provide day to day operational management including SLA and ticket management, personnel scheduling, and escalation handling.
- Utilize technical knowledge to oversee all on-going problems and escalations with vendors.
- Participate in Major Incident calls and all priority issues on a 24×7 case as needed.
- Support customers with process and technical questions related to GTS Firewall Operations.
- Build relationships with customers, other Deloitte teams, and vendors to provide exceptional service.
- Ensure team is following all documented processes
- Ensure team is innovative and involved in continuous improvement processes
- Proficient knowledge on compliance and regulatory requirements to assist with security audits and assist in remediate of any security related issues.
Additional responsibilities regardless of team include:
- Ensure firewall services and systems are always available and reliable.
- Respond to and manage service issues and problems.
- Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines of the ISMS.
- Report, pursue, communicate, and when needed escalate any breaches in information security or policies.
- Able to coordinate and work with on-site engineers during outage or critical situations.
- Adhere to established incident management SLA and SLOs.
- Able to document troubleshooting/process related documents for the team.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online