V S International Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .V S International Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.V S International (VSI) is a manufacturer with a global presence in several fast-growing & emerging markets. Our products are manufactured in our EU-GMP certified facility located in India. The said facility has also been audited and certified by regulatory authorities from various countries. We are also manufacturers and Exporters of Laboratory equipment, Hospital & Lab Furniture, Medical Electronics & Hospital Consumables.
- Post Name: Packaging Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:3 – 6 years
Job Description: V S International Pvt. Ltd Hiring For Packaging Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai( Worli )
- Walk In Date: 16th /17th /18th Aug, 2022
- Time: : 2pm – 5 pm.
- Venue: Mumbai( Worli )
- Post of date:10/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and following up with plant packaging department for Machine Trials & trouble shooting of packaging shop floor activities for new products.
- Development of Primary, Secondary, Tertiary Packaging and Ancillary material like BOPP, Shipper, Inner, PILs, Cartons and Outer Cartons.
- To finalize and coordinate change parts for new products and existing products jointly with packaging department in plant.
- Assisting in artwork development of product considering regulatory compliance, working closely with regulatory and packaging department.
- Conduct on-site packaging units audits i.e., printing & packaging industries such as offset or corrugated shipper, specification development along with QC and F and D and plant.
- To conduct vendor qualification of new vendor or alternate vendor.
- Support factories with testing SOPs of incoming PM material, acceptance rejection criteria for each packaging material.
- Review and Approval of Print Proof, First Supply and Shade Cards of Packaging Material and maintenance in documentation cell.
- Uploading item codes, Barcode in ERP for commercial and registration artwork. 2D barcode finalization along with plant in software.
- Initiation and Approval of Change Controls, Collaborate working with Global supply chain, Regulatory Affairs and to provide desired requirement for timely execution of any commercial products.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in fast paced environment.
- Master documents review & approval with respect to Artworks.
- Follow up with supplier and receipt of material on schedule
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate having exposure from Pharma Background.
Good knowledge of sourcing CHA knowledge of ERP
Ability to use computer, MS Office
Perks and Benefits
Interest Candidate may apply on:-
Please provide your Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period.
or direct walk in 16th /17th /18th Aug, 2022 between 2 – 5 pm.