Dr Lal PathLabs Walk In Interview 2022 B.Pharm/B.Sc for Territory Manager At Delhi / NCR. Dr Lal PathLabs Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Territory Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharm/B.Sc
- Experienced:01 to 6 years
- Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Dr Lal PathLabs Hiring For Territory Manager !
- Important Details :
- Location: Delhi / NCR
- Post of date:05/05/2022
- Note:Interested candidates can share their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact – Abhishek Singh ( 7827279148 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date:11th May 2022
- Time: 11:00 P.M. to 02:00 p.m.
Venue:C-48, near Metro Pillar Number 86, C Block, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Scope of work –
The territory manager will be responsible for identifying prospective customers- doctors, hospitals, Franchise, PUP within the specified territory and to outsmart competition through market penetration.
Here is what you will do –
- Meeting with Doctors and generating prescriptions within the specified territory
- Develop new collection centers and manage existing collection centers
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of territory and monitoring SCF (Sales correction form) and taking care of collection and payment outstanding
- Standardization of franchisee model starting with layout of infra, services, branding, marketing POPs & launch methods
- Relationship building with key clients and doctors. Generating sales and providing new leads by detailing our USP.
- To provide support to the existing branches like marketing support and brand building activities etc.
- To engage franchisee partners to make them target-oriented.
- Having market awareness & market intelligence and service improvement suggestions to superiors.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING IN YOU
- Minimum 1-year experience in Diagnostic/Pharma/wellness sales
- Age: Below 30 Years
- Preferable Science Graduate
- Must have two wheeler
- Good communication and selling skills with sound market knowledge
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving Ability
- Customer focus
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in sales
- Detail understanding & knowledge of the territory
- Demonstrable to maintain excellent relationship with prospects leads & customers in designated territory
- Outstanding problem solving, communication & interpersonal skills
As one of the top pathology labs in India, Dr Lal PathLabs has a very strong focus on hiring and retaining top quality manpower to drive our different departments within and outside the labs. Despite our size, we maintain an environment that nurtures some of the top thinkers in India in their respective fields of expertise.