Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022 Bachelor’s degree for Clinical Data Specialist At Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Data Specialist
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:3 to 7 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Hiring For Clinical Data Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post of date:04/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Skills Required: ‘-Well versed with EDS Platforms like: RAVE, Inform, OC etc Experienced in Start to End data management activities. -Test and Execute Validation procedures. – Working knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial process
- Managening database set up acitivities, data validations, edit checks, data base lock for clinical trials and post-market surveillance studies
- Create process and plans for electronic database development specifications like Edit check specifications(ECS), CRF Completion Guidelines(CCGs), Data Review Plan(DRP), Data Management Plan(DMP).
Mock CRF and reveiew of EDC setup activities.
- Provide timely and professional ongoing management of clinical trial data by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in eCRF data to ensure consistently high standard database(s) with respect to cost, quality and timelines. Must have experience working on multiple studies.
• Provide professional DM input on Clinical Operation Team(s)
• Input to and review of clinical trial database design including User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Identify errors and inconsistencies; resolve them or initiate their resolution either via the field monitor or directly with the investigational site, to ensure high quality and timely database locks.
• Review and contribute to preparation of protocols, specifically related to the data management section, study schema and design.
• Prepare electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs), Data transfer specifications(DTS) and CRF completion Guidelines (CCGs).
• Freeze and lock data as appropriate in time for statistical review, blinded interim quality review, interim and final database lock.
• Prepare training materials for data management activities and processes as required.
Provide Support for data management staff for allocated trials.
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision