Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your Resume TO HR mail .Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products €“ Dr. Reddy€™s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.
- Post Name: FORMULATION SCIENTIST – OSD
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 3 – 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: India-Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Formulation development activities:
- Pre-formulation activities, design and execution of formulation trials, getting the samples analyzed and interpret the results. Discuss with superiors on further plans and execution of trials IN ORDER TO get stable and bio equivalent product.
- Strategize and propose formulation approaches for product development in order to meet target product profile.
- Search and review scientific information / literature for on-going and up-coming projects in order to run and generate programs (projects on innovative medicine) for business.
- Identify and propose formulation strategy for product development.
- Read, discuss with superiors and derive the technology, innovation, commercial scale-up feasibility and criticality/complexity IN ORDER TO make proposal drafts and initiate formulation development for assigned project.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Carry out pilot experiments and finalisation of stable , robust formulation for bio studies.
- Support to supply manufacture for clinical trials and execution of registration batches.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Knowledege on Risk Assessment and QbD development .
- Execute & ensure proper Pilot bio batches as per GMP requirements.
- Understanding of good In vitro -In Vivo relations.
- Proper risk assessment at differenet statege of development.
- Proactive working and be prepared for different phasge gate meetings.
- Specification preparation for RM, FP, Stability specifications.
- Ensuring proper licenses and Raw material in advance manner.
Co-ordination with cross-functional teams:
- Drafting, submitting applications with all necessary information to RA for related Lics; and material procurement with SCM for smooth functioning in product development.
- Work along with Cross functional team towards project milestones as per timelines
- Maintaining the documents well.
- Compilation of conclusive data (formulation and analytical) for individual project as a Product Development Report IN ORDER TO summarize product development for further technical and commercial decisions.
Misc. Lab function:
- IQ/OQ/PQ of new equipment and instrument, daily and scheduled calibration of lab instruments/equipments, procurement of lab consumables IN ORDER TO ensure fully operational level for different projects
Interested Candidates Can share their CVs to the given mail ID: Chintalapatikavya@drreddys.com