Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Recruitment July 2020. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products €“ Dr. Reddy€™s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member-Warehouse(Formulation Plant- FTO-PU-I)/Team Member-IPQA/Regional Medical Advisor/Group Lead Quality Control (Drug Substance – Analytics)
- Education : M. Tech/M Sc/B.pharma/M.pharma
- Experienced:15 to 20 years
- Location: Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam,Hyderabad,Bengaluru, Delhi NCR
- Salary :INR 15,00,000 – 22,50,000 PA.
- Openings :06
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Team Member-Warehouse(Formulation Plant- FTO-PU-I)/Team Member-IPQA/Regional Medical Advisor/Group Lead Quality Control (Drug Substance – Analytics) in Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd !
1.To carry out all functions strictly as per the cGMP SOP’s, SCP’s and SOI’s.
2. Supervising and perform the raw & Packing material dispensing as per procedure
3. Proper segregation, operating the auto storage and retrieval system for storage and retrieval the materials as per procedure.
4. Online documentation, storage, retrieval and control of documents as per GDP.
Overall responsibility for line clearance, material verification, starts up checks and in process checks as per the Batch manufacturing and Batch packing records.
Review and Approval of master batch records /batch packing records and certification of the same after execution.
Review of executed batch records /batch packing records and ensuring reconciliation of product at each stage of production activity.
Collection of In process samples, Reserve sample, Bulk samples, finished samples and stability of samples for analysis as per protocols/BMR’s/BPR’s.
- Primary scientific face of the organization to ‘Thought Leaders’ & physicians for a given therapy area
- Responsible for Identification, mapping and profiling of thought leaders of given geography and therapy area, on an ongoing basis
- Engagement of identified key thought leaders through medical affairs activities, in alignment with the overall strategic plan
- Responsible to execution of strategic medical affairs plan including but not limited to medical education, product education, medical evidence generation, advisory boards, pre-license activities and special projects
- A therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the scientific data pertaining to products on proactive and reactive basis, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which the Company is involved, with defined audience of leading specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other Stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online