Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd Hiring 2022 Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited. Dr. Reddy’s manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas.
- Post Name: Lead Medical writer
- Department: Biologics
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Experienced: 08 to 15 years
Job Description: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd Hiring For Lead Medical writer !
Important Details :
- Post of date:09/08/2022
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Maintains diverse clinical documents, manage the writing, editing and reviewing and finalisation
- Clinical document writing : Ability to manage the writing, editing and reviewing of diverse clinical documents including clinical study reports (CSRs), clinical trial synopses, study protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, clinical data summaries, including SOPs.
- Core writing and review skills: Possesses the knowledge to manage the writing, editing and reviewing of, publications, abstracts, manuscripts, Posters.
- Regulatory Skills: Exhibits knowledge around the applicable guidance’s , style guides, regulations from the respective writing assignments towards ensuring quality delivery.
2.Clinical Research Methodology
Ensures clinical documents according to appropriate SOPs, enhance therapeutic area knowledge, understanding of experimental methods etc
- Clinical document management: Ensure that all clinical documents are produced according to appropriate SOPs, business practices and quality standard
- Scientific knowledge : Ability to develop and enhance therapeutic area knowledge, understanding of experimental methods, research design and statistical analysis
Work with diverse stakeholders, consensus on decision making for a document finalization and sign off.
- Stakeholder management : Demonstrates the skill to effectively work with diverse stakeholders – clinical sc. Scl. Ops. Med ops, biostatistics, PV etc. and PD
- CRO Management : External co ordination with CROs and other vendors
- Facilitate self in the role of a medical writer-integrator role to bring consensus on decision making for a document finalization and sign off.
Knowledge based learning and improvisation both in terms of content, process and tools enablining efficient, timely and quality delivery
- Writing Skills as per the new methodoly and guidances : Continous improvement and enhancement of writing skills, familiarisation and adoption of newer methodologies and guidances
Exhibits knowledge and understanding of digital systems
- Daily operational tool management : well versed with all styleguides, MS office, Adobe toolkit
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.