Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Recruitment 2021.Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.
Important Vacancy details:Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd hiring for AQA Reviewer-Team Member At CTO-V Miryalaguda .Intrested Candidates apply Now.
- Post Name: AQA Reviewer-Team Member
- Qualification:MSc Chemistry
- Years Of Exp: 6 to 10 Years
- Location: CTO-V Miryalaguda
- Review and approval of “Before and After Analysis Checklist” used in HPLC and GC analysis.
- Perform Electronic Sign off 2 for the analysis carried out in HPLC and GC instruments.
- Perform timely review and approval of executed Record of Analysis (ROA’s) as per the approved current version of Specification and Method of Analysis.
- Perform Usage Decision (UD) and Stock Posting in SAP for all Intermediates (including saleable intermediates), Recovered solvents, API, Stability analysis and finished products.
- Review and approval of Analytical documents as per “Batch Analysis and Record of Analysis Review Checklist & Checklist for After Review of Analytical Data”.
- Review and approval of customer complaints, Out of Specification (OOS) investigations and Out of Trend (OOT).
- Support and participate in customer complaint investigations, OOS, OOT, incident investigations.
- Perform and Review Empower Audit Trail as part of document for Individual batch release and weekly audit Trail.
- To perform and review of primary electronic records for Individual batch release and monthly audit trails for all non-chromatographic quality control laboratory Instruments.
- Review of Electronic backup data verification.
- Review of Monograph evolution data.
- Initiation of change control, Co-coordinating for review and approval of change controls related to AQA.
- Review and approval of Analytical Method Validation and Analytical Method Transfer documents.
- Review of status labels and filling the check points in the checklist
- Perform spec check in SAP.
- Review and approval of Analytical Instrument calibration records.
- Initiation of Incidents, review and approval of incidents related to AQA.
- Review and approval of Specification and Method of Analysis.
- Assigning retest period for raw materials and packing materials.
- Ensuring and completing assigned training program in i-learn as per the job role requirement.
- Review and approval of Working standards and Impurity evaluation reports.
- Review of stability reports and performing UD in SAP.
- Participate and support during audits and inspections.
- Perform any other work assigned/instructed by HOD/Designee.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.