Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Recruitment 2021.Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Group Product Manager ,Ortho and Rheumatology
- Qualification:Pharma Graduate
- Years Of Exp: least 6-8 years’ experience with 3-4 years in Pharma product management..
- Location: Hyderabad
|Topline & Bottom line achievement
- To Drive two strategic mega brand Growth and Performance
- Optimize Promo spend for Desired ROI
- Prepare Brand Wise Quarterly Visual Aid:
- Brief ad agency on the product
- Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
- Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
- Send the visual for printing
- Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor for dispatch of Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
- Communication of Visual Aid to the field force
- Prepare business plan (quarterly) booklet for field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
- Periodical circulars about brand’s achievement, market trends etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
- Conduct Monthly briefing sessions of .5 – 1day in each zone to ASM’s on brand communication/ inputs.
- Monthly planned visit to select areas for review meetings to further reinforce brand communication.
- Promotional Material; i.e. LBL, Inputs etc. on a timely basis for effective marketing
- Allocate promotional budget brand wise and promotional mode wise
- Plan for quarterly inputs and mode of inputs
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate with multiple vendors for cost effective input selection
- Coordinate with selected vendor on agreed time, quality and quantity supply of inputs.
- Allocate inputs geography wise.
- Coordinate with vendor and logistics vendor to ensure timely dispatch to the field as per allocation
- Continuous monitoring of the planned activities and reorganization of promoted initiatives to improve cost without affecting topline
- Digital Marketing –Digital marketing expertise
- Equipped in using various platform to engage customers like in Social media, Email marketing etc.
- Customized communication for concerned stakeholder for better exposure.
- Customer interface: KOL management
- Experience to handle top KOLs for advocacy of brands
- Have been equipped to handle connect between medical team and KOL to establish the scientific perspective of the disease and brand.
- Able to conduct continuous scientific engagements every month as per brand strategy
|New Product Launch
- Identify potential areas of New Product Launch in the assigned therapy through:
- ORG CMARC trends
- Doctor feedback in joint work/ CME/ conferences
- Field manager’s feedback
- Analyse market potential for the identified new product through historical ORG-CMARC
- Conduct primary research with the help of market research for achieving clarity in the right patient segment, right launch volume and right price.
- Work with finance to validate the profitability/ viability of the product
- Present the idea post clearance from finance to NPD and get a project manager assigned by the NPD Head
- Coordinate with packaging, FR&D for product features finalization.
- Prepare sales projection, sampling plan for at least 6 months – 1 year from launch.
- Prepare stock allocation and ensure proper distribution in all geographies through SCM.
- Parallel, finalize on promotional activities, input plan, Visual Aid etc. and work towards a launch as per the agreed timelines with NPD Project manager.
- Ensure regional launch meetings for the new product through RSM’s.
- Analyze SMSRC Rx trend and drives leadership position (jump in ranking, growth more than market) for the brand thru field force
Educational & Experience:
At least 6-8 years’ experience with 3-4 years in Pharma product management..
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Networking skills
- Ability to plan multiple products communication and deliver results according to plan
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.