Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Recruitment 2020.Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member-Quality Control
- Experienced:5 to 10 Years
- Location:Bollaram, Telangana, India
- Salary:500000 to 800000
Job Description: Hiring For Team Member-Quality Control in Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd!
- To follow the safety precautions and procedures
- To ensure the current version of specifications, STP’s, SOP’s valid chemicals, analytical standards, and columns are available to carry out the testing with respect to Stability studies, hold time studies, and finished products.
- To test the allotted samples pertaining to finished product, Stability samples, Intermediate, Raw materials and in-process samples.
- To perform the calibration/performance verification check of Balances,PH meters, GC, and environmental condition monitoring.
- Retaining the samples/solutions to the completion of the analysis.
- Reporting of incidents/OOS/OOT immediately to the supervisor.
- Disposal of excess/left out samples after the analysis.
- Maintenance of relevant logbooks and timely documentation.
- To ensure the required chemicals/solvents/standards are available to carry out the
- Testing and are within its validity period during the testing.
- To perform the calibration/Performance verification check of relevant instruments and Facilitate to the preventive maintenance schedule.
- To follow safety, housekeeping, and good documentation procedures.
- To maintain the GC columns as per the relevant SOP w.r.t receipt, inward, Numbering, initiation, usage and disposal.
- To ensure the availability of the required spares for analysis.
- To post the tested samples results in a relevant data management system.
- To follow the cGMP and GLP procedure
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online