Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products .
- Post Name: ANALYTICAL SCIENTIST – OSD(FEMALE)
- Qualification: M Pharm
- Experienced: 3 – 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: India-Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:22/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
- To perform the DMF/Literature review and procure the relevant columns and standards IN ORDER TO initiate the analytical method development
- Execute assigned analytical activities as per defined procedures, document the data and send the respective record of analysis of to group leader for the review and release IN ORDER TO provide the approved results to formulation team.
Analytical method development for drug products
- Systematic development of analytical methods for various tests mentioned in the specification IN ORDER TO analyse the product development batches for the prototype screening.
Analytical method Validation
- To conduct analytical method validation activities as per the regulatory requirement IN ORDER TO provide the authentic analytical validation report for the regulatory filing.
Analytical Method Transfer
- To transfer validated analytical methods to plant locations successfully IN ORDER TO train the QC team on the methods for the EB and commercial batch analysis at plant
Education & Experience :
- M Pharm with 5-8 years of experience of HPLC Method Development, and Dissolution analysis
Note: People who can join immediately can apply
Only female candidates can apply
Candidates can share your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.