The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the following positions at DGRE, Chandigarh:
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification: M.Sc,Post Graduate Science Degree /BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Positions :07
Job Description: Greeting from DRDO-DGRE !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/02/2023
- Location: India-Haryana, Punjab, Union Territories
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) DATE OF INTERVIEW: 27th and 28th Feb 2023
Duly filled complete application form with bio-data and one set of self-attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates (10th onwards), Caste Certificate, Experience.certificates, publications, if, any addressed to The Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT)
should be brought at the time of Walk-in interview along with original documents and a recent passport size photograph, duly affixed on the application. The
candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should bring NOC from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview.
Application form can be downloaded from the website : http://www.drdo.gov.in/whats-new
Incomplete / partially filled applications would not be accepted.
The selection through walk-in interview will be purely provisional and subject to verification of documents and original certificates. The candidature will be rejected if
any mismatch/canvassing is noticed in details regarding qualification, discipline, percentage of marks or non-fulfillment of any specified criteria at the time of joining.
Maximum age 28 years for JRF and relaxation in age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Govt. Rules.
For field data collection, the selected person will have to regularly visit and stay in the snow bound, glaciated region of Himalaya, as per requirement.
The positions are purely temporary. The offer of fellowship will not confer any right for regular appointment /absorption in DRDO. The period of fellowship will not
count for the purpose of seniority, other Govt. benefit in DRDO in case of appointment at a later date.
The tenure of Junior Research Fellowship is initially for a period of two years or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
The fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with a prior notice of one month.
Desirous candidates appearing for a walk-in interview are required to report at DGRE, Chandigarh as per the following schedule:-
(i) Reporting time would be 08:30 AM and Applications would be accepted up to 10:00 AM.
(ii) Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 10:00-11:00 AM on the respective interview Date.
(iii) Interview of the screened/short listed candidates would take place from 11:00 AM onward.
1. One candidate can apply only for one fellowship as per his/her essential and desirable qualification.
2. The number of fellowships may increase or decrease depending upon the prevailing requirements.
3. No govt. accommodation would be provided by the organization to the candidates.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining, irrespective of the selection.
5. The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of criteria in order of preference:-
(i) Score of national written test of NET/GATE.
(ii) Percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree (will be considered only when a candidate has not appeared in NET/GATE ).