Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Hiring 2022 .Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) is engaged in the development of technologies and products in the areas of Bio-energy and Bio-fuel for addressing defence needs.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in Chemistry in first division with NET. /Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering! Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) in first division with NET/GATE OR Post Electrical graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Engineering (M.E./M.Tech.} in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level
Job Description: Greeting from Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:28/10/2022
- Location: DIBER, Haldwani
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
DIBER, Haldwani reserves the right to amend organisational requirement.
. Mode of ection : Walk-in-interview at DIBER (DRDO) Haldwani on 16 Nov 2022
* Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be paid Rs. 31000/- with HRA as stipend. The wward of IRF will be as per DRDO & National
Agency’s Research Fellowship rules. The offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
* Age not exceeding 24 years for JRF as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is allowed upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for
OBC candidates respectively.
employer at the time of interview.
Candidates possessing degree/ provisional degree certificate are only eligible to apply.
Application form with supporting documents in PDF format to be submitted online on email ID yogi.diber@gov,in by 15 Nov 2022.
JRF will be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any recognised University’ Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
Candidates are required to produce original certificates / testimonials at the time of interview.
Candidates presently employed in Government Department’ PSU’s! Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC from their
Decision of Center Head DIBER (ORDO) Haldwani will be final in case of any discrepancy.
* No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining.
* Reporting Time is on 0900 hrs on 16 Nov 2022 at DIBER (DRDO) Haldwanii.