Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Walk In Interview 2022 Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Eisai Pharmatechnology & Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of 7.5 Billion $ Eisai Co. Ltd., Japan. It plans to set up a state-of-the-art Manufacturing and research facility for APIs and formulations at Ramky Pharma City Limited (SEZ), at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Post Name: Operator / Supervisor / Assistant / Associate
- Department: OSD Manufacturing / Packing / Quality Control
- Qualification: M.sc/Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Chemistry
- Experienced:02 to 6 years
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Openings: 08
Job Description: Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Hiring For Operator / Supervisor / Assistant / Associate !
Important Details :
- Location: Indore
- Work Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date:07/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities: OSD Manufacturing / Packing
- To follow and implement the systems, procedures, and practices for manufacturing operations and execution of production plan.
- Execution of Production Plan, monitoring of shop floor activity, Instant shop-floor planning, Meeting all the delivery schedules as committed in the Business Plan.
- Reporting and investigation of the Deviation or any Non-compliance in the Production area.
- Compliance to cGMP and Global Regulatory requirements for Drug Product facility.
- Carry out in-process checks, on line documentation as per the respective SOP and Batch records
- Preparation of SOPs and various GMP documents.
Desired Candidate Profile
Having good experience and exposure in Dispensing, Granulation, Compression, Coating area (Preference to Enteric & Sugar Coating), and packing (Bottle, Blister, Bulk Packing).
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Sciences with 03 to 04 years of experience in Manufacturing of Solid Dosage Form (Tablets and Capsules), have handled equipment in manufacturing / packing.
- Shall have good knowledge of Manufacturing / Packing equipment.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Extensive experience in manpower handling, team building and resolving shop floor issues arising out of personnel inefficiencies or technical incompetence.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory guidelines for US FDA, MHRA, TGA, MCC, etc and Industry knowledge