Encube Ethicals Walk-in Interview 2022.Encube Ethicals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Submit resume.Enaltec was established in 2006 by a group of young and experienced professionals with the specific objective to develop and produce complex, small volume, technology driven products at competitive prices, thus providing the critical India advantage to generic formulators across the world.
- Department : Production (Primary/Secondary Packing)/Stores (RM/PM)/ QA (Qualification Section)
- Post Name: Officer/ Engineer
- Qualification: BSc/D Pharm/ B Pharm / M Pharm/Diploma
- Experienced:02-3 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Encube Ethicals !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Goa
- Note:Interested candidate please forward their resume/cv at email@example.com
- Post of date:29/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
We are looking for an aspirants in various Departments for the Post of “Officer – QA/Officer – Stores/Engineer – Production”.
1. Officer – QA (Qualification Section)
Qualification: Only – B Pharm / M Pharm
Experience: 02 – 03 years in Qualification Section only
– Shall have experience in IQ, OQ, PQ, EQ, DQ.
– To review and keep track of due Re-qualification activities as per Master Validation Plan.
– Maintaining logs or other documentation required for qualification as defined in respective SOPs.
– Co-ordination with concerned departments for qualification activities.
– To Monitor & review qualification activities & documentation of equipment, instruments, facility, utility and other documents.
– Co-ordinate training activity for Qualification section.
2. Officer – Stores (RM/PM)
Qualification: BSc. / D Pharm
Experience: 02 – 03 years in stores only
– Organizing and supervising the issue of Raw material to Production.
– Dispensing of Raw Materials as per standard quantity mentioned in the BOM of the product and its documentation.
– Maintaining proper storage conditions and documentation as per statutory & customer requirement.
– Monitoring environmental conditions and maintaining its records.
– Performing calibration & verification of Electronic balance and maintaining its records.
– Cleaning of dispensing Accessories, Equipment and maintaining its records.
– To perform any other task assigned by Stores Head.
3. Engineer – Production (Primary/Secondary Packing)
Experience: 02 – 03 years in Packing only
– Shall have experience in both primary and secondary packing.
– Shall have knowledge of semisolids products and also bottle packing
– Shall have hands on experience in filling machine, Labelling Machine, Leaflet Machine, Cartoner/Cartoning Machine, Weighing Balance machine, check-weighing machine, serialization machine, etc.
– Must have handled track & trace system.
– To ensure adherence to cGMP and other specified quality systems.
Those candidates who matches above mentioned criteria can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org