GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2022 Bachelor’s Degree for Research Analyst At Bengaluru, India . GlaxoSmithKline Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Hiring For SResearch Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Note:you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date: 29/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Ready to help shape the future of healthcare?
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
In 2019 we entered into a joint venture with Pfizer Consumer Healthcare to create a new Consumer Healthcare company, home to some of the world’s most trusted brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Panadol, Advil, Theraflu, Centrum and Caltrate. This joint venture was the first step in our plan to separate and become two new publicly traded companies, each with the ability to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Over the next two years, we’ll be rolling out a significant transformation programme – called ‘Future Ready’ – to help us create the world’s largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science relating to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies.
As part of this programme we’re excited to expand our presence in India with a new world class Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bangalore. It’s our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe. In this role you will provide personal assistant activities to the Global VP, Senior Managers and Clinical operations group in GCC India.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Manage and organize diary and correspondence, evaluating changing priorities and adjusting as required
- Manage all travel plans and arrangements
- Organise conferences / meetings / events, including venue / catering selection
- Office management – meeting rooms, lockers, desks
- Liaise with all major departments
- Help VP to organize Townhalls and global forums.
- Maintain office systems and file records (e.g. contact lists)
- Work as project coordinator to drive meeting agenda’s and MoM’s
- Create presentations as and when required
- Assist the VP in engaging with various stakeholders
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the VP
- Order / maintain supplies for the group. Keep track of monthly Procurement Card for bill processing and manage expense reports for the team
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Proficient in a broad range of computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint / Team Sites, and demonstrated ability to learn new software
- Ability to prioritise and manage shifting priorities, assignments and projects from multiple stakeholders while adhering to deadlines
- Self-starter capable of working independently with a proven track record of using initiative and following through
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively, influence and work well with others in a culturally diverse matrixed organisation
- Strong attention to detail is required to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant (preferably at Senior Management / C-level)
- Previous experience of admin-related job duties
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.