Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate/Post-Graduate degree for Team- Leader At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Cognizant Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team- Leader
- Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate degree
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Team- Leader !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:15/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your role As a proactive problem-solver, you’ll work on a variety of projects, with responsibility for: • Understanding client’s requirement and providing all the required statistical inputs on, SAP, Mock Shells, Tables, Listings, Figures or any other statistical programming deliveries • Assists with developing, monitoring, and enforcing productivity and quality standards along with related documentations • Coordinating with the project management in meeting the timeline and defining/ capturing the metrics for monitoring and maintaining the quality and productivity • Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff
What you need • A Graduate/Post-Graduate degree /Post-Graduate/Post-Graduate degree degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Life Sciences • A minimum of 4 years of total experience with a at least 2 years of experience in Statistical programming and/or design and analysis of Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials in a Contract Research Organization or Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company • Thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry including understanding of clinical drug development process and associated documents and regulations. • Good knowledge of GCP, Good Programming Practices, ICH-E3, ICH-E9 and other regulatory guidance documents (e.g. USFDA and EMEA) • Good understanding of the statistical programming domain and related processes
• Good verbal and written communication skills coupled with good organizational skills • Strong Analytical and programming Skills using statistical software SAS or equivalent with understanding of development and/or execution of SAS macros • Knowledge of R will be an added advantage • Should have worked on generating and validating tables, listings and figures • Should have worked on Derived datasets/Analysis Datasets/ADaM/SDTM • More complex review (programs with high risk) • Programming and review of outputs for DSUR, PSUR, publications • Exposure on Exploratory analyses is an added advantage • Programming and review of analysis data sets
• Experience in submission packages (Define.xml, SDRG, ADRG, P21 reports) • Adherence to SOPs and GPP • Quality and adherence to timelines. • Self-motivation and self-learning • Achievement orientation & Relationship building ability • Inclination towards being process driven
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply