Deloitte Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Com, BMS/BFM, BAF, BBA.LL.B/B.A.LL.B M.Com, M.Sc. (Finance), MBA (Finance) for Forensic (International) | Central Pool Executive At Mumbai (All Areas). Deloitte Notification full detailed below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Forensic (International) | Central Pool Executive
- Qualification: B.Com, BMS/BFM, BAF, BBA.LL.B/B.A.LL.B M.Com, M.Sc. (Finance), MBA (Finance)
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Forensic (International) | Central Pool Executive !Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where youll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
- Important Details :
- Location:Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date: 11/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Deloitte India Joint Venture provides advisory & support services to Deloitte members firms in performing a diverse nature of the Transaction Services; CFA & Research; Restructuring; Forensic; and Valuations & Modelling Business engagements. We work as an extension of our Deloitte member firms and provide dedicated support throughout the project lifecycle of various practices. Working on international assignments involving cross-border and cross-service line teams allows you to build your networks across the vast Global Deloitte network.
Work youll do
A career within the Central Pool of the Forensic practice will provide a wide & valuable experience in an exciting and dynamic working & learning environment. The role will position you to support various service line offerings on need basis which include the following activities:
- Assisting the senior members of the team on various projects as and when required and related to Transaction Services, CFA & Research, Restructuring, Forensic, and Valuations & Modelling Business engagements.
- Interpreting and analyzing various documents, agreements, contracts, assets, emails, reports etc.
- Preparing quality deliverables within agreed timeliness.
- Assisting the senior members of the team on various projects under management and associated responsibilities.
As a Central Pool Executive, you will have the opportunity to be involved in diverse nature of engagements where you will:
- Work towards tight deadlines, adding value to complex and high profile projects.
- Demonstrate strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Assist in drafting reports.
- Assist in performing open source as well as tool based research.
- Assist in reviewing and redacting document.
- Formatting and converting files (e.g., Excel to PDF).
- Entering financial data, updating database and generating reports.
- Assist in creating newsletters/periodic updates, prepare presentations, etc.
- Assist in analyzing and summarize information from financial statements, industry reports, media articles, case law journals, etc.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and tough client conditions, which may require working for extended hours occasionally.
B.Com, BMS/BFM, BAF, BBA.LL.B/B.A.LL.B
M.Com, M.Sc. (Finance), MBA (Finance)
CPA, CFE, ACAMS or any relevant certification will be an added advantage.
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of Financial Advisory services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Excellent track record and strong academic achievements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as with minimal supervision.
- Zeal to get trained, learn and proactively invest in continued professional development.
- Proactive and an inquisitive mind, with a passion to provide world-class client service.
- Working knowledge of using databases/tools such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Factiva, Thomson One, SQL, Tableau will be an added advantage.
How youll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and workalways striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.