Deloitte Walk In Interview 2022 MBA/PGDM for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager-Infrastructure Advisory At New Delhi. Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager-Infrastructure Advisory
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager-Infrastructure Advisory !
- Important Details :
- Location: New Delhi
- Post of date:20/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Support in preparation of business case, feasibility studies, marketing collaterals etc.
– Advice on issues pertaining to Public-Private Partnerships across the project life cycle
– Assist in Transaction Advisory, Bid Advisory and Bid Process Management
– Preparation of robust financial models
– Review transaction documents and support the team though all stages the transaction or project execution phase
– Project manage the transaction process and be the primary point of contact for day to day matters
– Support on business development initiatives. Responsible for creation of pitch books and other deliverables
– High commitment to learn and deliver across the transaction lifecycle.
– Mentoring and supporting fellow team members on engagements
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
– Bachelors in engineering (in discipline: Civil/Mechanical/Electrical preferred) / Bachelors in planning and Post-graduation in management / MBA.
– 2-7 years of work relevant experience in Infrastructure finance and Public-Private Partnerships including experience related to business plan formulation, investment decisions and business case/techno-financial feasibilities preparation, project financing and funding, financial analysis and modeling, transaction advisory and similar work
– Excellent academic track record
– Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
– Strong excel skills – quick and accurate manipulation of data and ability to create and review complex financial models and conduct valuations
– Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
– Focused on high quality service
– Fluency in written & verbal English
– High commitment to deliver at every instant
– Strong work ethic and positive attitude with the flexibility to be working beyond normal working hours to deliver to clients expectations
– Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask and work in rapidly changing environment.
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.<br><br><br><br>Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision.<br><br><br><br>When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.