Infosys BPM Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 Bcom/MCom, BBA/MBA for Mutual Funds At Mysore/Mysuru, Bangalore/Bengaluru. Infosys BPM Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Mutual Funds
- Qualification: Bcom/MCom, BBA/MBA
- Experienced:4 to 6 years
Job Description: Infosys BPM Ltd Hiring For Mutual Funds !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mysore/Mysuru, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:29/04/2022
- Note:If interested, please share your updated resume along with below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
Required skill set:
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
- Knowledge of industry activities – particularly Instruments and Pricing Ref Data, Dividends, Benchmark, Fund Classification, Corporate Action etc.
- Hands on experience in document like Prospectus, Annual Report and Factsheet.
- Experience with Data & Content Extraction in the Mutual fund Dataset, Portfolio & Asset management data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Aptitude for detail and a commitment to accuracy
- A solid understanding of the security market and mutual fund operations, is beneficial
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and complete tasks upon assignment
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Has proven ability to interact with multiple internal and external functions, including clients and stakeholders
- Must be able to analyze and interpret the data/numbers.
- Flexible team player and ability to multitask and flexible to work additional hours, when needed.
- Flexibility of shift timings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Mutual Funds Process to ensure accuracy and completeness of available data
- Gain understanding of core processes to better comprehend/identify potential process efficiencies
- Work as part of a team, ensuring SLAs (Service Level Agreement) is met and maintained, and escalating issues to Managers.
- Weekly connect with the client to discuss on the overall performance.
- Ability to document the procedures, develop training plans and other business process relevant documentation
- Should be able to provide training to the new joiners
- Should act as a QC analyst when needed
- Contribute to overall team progress via huddles/ ideas / initiatives / training and development.
- Plan and organizes own work and keeps the Managers informed of status and activities
- Ensure that the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports are delivered.
- First point of contact on subject matter questions.
- Conducting One on One meeting with the team members.
- Performance Review discussion.
- Provides training/ guidance to new members in the Team and assist the Managers in executing the Development Plans of the new members; may perform some tasks when required.
- Bachelor-s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) and demonstrated, proven experience in Financial Services Operations or similar role.
- 2-5 years of experience in Investment Management Operations and have exposure to Equity and Mutual Funds products
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds industry and various types of Mutual funds such as ETFs
If interested, please share your updated resume along with below details to email@example.com
Flexible to work for any shift (24*5):
Re-location to Bangalore/Mysore(if-any):
Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.