Wipro Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS for Drug Safety Associate At Pune, India . Wipro Ltd Notification full detailed below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Drug Safety Associate
- Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
Job Description: Wipro Ltd Hiring For Drug Safety Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location:Pune, India
- Note:please do let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post of date: 07/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
2. Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
3. Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports
4. Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms
5. Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
6. Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client
Wipro Ltd Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.