Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Executive
- Qualification: BVSC in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, Other Graduate, BDS in Any Specialization/MVSC in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization, Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced:0 – 4 years
- Salary; ₹ 60,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Coimbatore
- Post of date:25/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired. Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- UG/PG in Biology or affiliated fields. Training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology preferred but not required.