Cognizant Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Team lead / Team Manager in Property & Casualty Insurance At Noida (WFH during Covid) . Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team lead / Team Manager in Property & Casualty Insurance
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:06 to 11 years
- Salary:4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For STeam lead / Team Manager in Property & Casualty Insurance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Noida (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date: 09/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Summary of essential Job functions
- End to end knowledge of claim lifecycle and Property & Casualty (P&C) products
- Facilitates a work environment that fosters and supports ethical decision-making and actions by motivating, promoting, and modeling ethical behavior, as well as executing job responsibilities in accordance with Cognizants core values, ethics and information protection policies.
- Responsible for managing claim personnel to include hiring, training, performance assessment, planning and delegation of workload, coaching and motivating to improve quality and quantity of work performed.
- Develops, analyzes and reports metrics useful in measuring team performance as well as the effectiveness of the claims operations.
- Experience of handling new transitions, phasing from strategic assessment till operations set up with zero surprise delivery
- Ability to build positive collaborations across business and technical communities
- Ability to plan, prioritize workload, organize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Develop contingency strategies and plans for staffing changes. Manages FTE’s levels based on budget requirements & direction provided
Technical Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized university
- Excellent P&C Insurance knowledge
- Experience and understanding of processes related to Claim Lifecycle
- Team leading/people management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Transition and operations set up experience
- Experience of front ending with customer Soft Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience on Claims Center (Guidewire) is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.