Genpact Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate in B.com Stream for Process Developer Accounts Payable At Delhi / NCR. Genpact Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Developer Accounts Payable
- Qualification: Graduate in B.com Stream
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Process Developer Accounts Payable !
- Important Details :
- Location: Delhi / NCR
- Contact: Sadat Ali ()
- Post of date:10/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Process Developer Accounts Payable , Genpact
Interview Dates:-14th January, 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue:-Zoom URL : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8647703480 Zoom ID : 8647703480
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
• Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
• India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
• Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
• Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
• GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Make sure the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Significant work experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in India related Stat requirements
• Ability to process using SAP ERP
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.