BASF Recruitment 2021.BASF Notification full detailes below.We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Important Vacancy details:BASF Looking M.Sc. – Chemistry for Executive – QA ATDahej, IN-Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Executive – QA
- Qualifications:M.Sc. – Chemistry
- Working Experience: 1-5 yrs
- Location: Dahej, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market.
A) Core Responsibilities
- Various sample analysis and report preparation.
- Calibration of instruments and report generation. Instrument trouble shooting.
- Preparation and standardization of lab chemicals.
- To co-ordinate with warehouse and production personnel related to analysis results query.
- To report the material and safety items requirement to QA Manager / QA Head.
- Can perform microbial analysis of the product & water.
- Awareness of Quality, Environment, and other Management systems.
B) Health and Safety Responsibilities
- To follow all BASF EHS guidelines.
- Ensure that RC requirements are followed by contractor employees.
- Participation in HIRA related to lab activities.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safe laboratory practices.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are used for their intended purpose, properly maintained and hazard free
- Inspect the workplace on a routine basis for potential hazards and take appropriate action to eliminate them
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online