Exemed Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022.Exemed Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Group of Companies (Oneiro Chemicals Pvt Ltd(Mfg.- APIs, Pellets & Intermediates (ISO 9001:2008 & GMP Certified) based at Ekalbara & Exemed Pharmaceuticals manufacturing Drug Intermediates, speciality chemicals (US FDA,EDQM,EU GMP Certified facility located at Luna & Vapi. Both Company HQ based at Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Post Name: Sr. Executive-Quality Assurance/Production Officer (API and Hydrogenation)
- Qualification: B.Sc./ M.Sc. Chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 12 Years
Job Description: Greeting From Exemed Pharmaceuticals !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
- To issue, review and closure of Quality Management System.
- To prepare Annual Product Quality Review.
- To review Equipment and Instrument Qualification.
- Responsible to ensure proper document correction and writing procedure.
- Responsible to ensure the Market complaint investigation and implementation of Corrective Actions.
- Responsible for Return and Recall of material and also for the Mock Recall activity.
- Responsible to approve or reject intermediate, Bulk and finished product.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of Site Master File.
- Responsible for preparation and review of Validation Master Plan.
- Responsible for the preparation of Organogram of personnel in the department.
- To conduct Self Inspection and compliance of audit observations.
- To conduct training on cGMP, SOPs and on-job training.
- Responsible to monitor & ensure the sampling, labelling and sealing activity as per SOP.
- Responsible to look after the plant housekeeping.
- Responsible to review temperature mapping protocol and report.
- Responsible for vendor qualification and to conduct vendor audit.
- To review SOPs, specifications, STPs, GTPs, Process Validation, and Cleaning Validation.
- To review Batch Manufacturing Record, Batch Processing Record, Equipment Cleaning Record, Process Development Report.
- Responsible for the regulatory and customer correspondence.
- Responsible for the issuance, distribution and retrieval of SOPs and log books.
- Responsible for plant round according to GMP.
- Responsible for preparation of stability study protocol, to charge samples in stability chamber and withdraw the samples as per the schedule of analysis, to ensure that the samples are charged in stability as per the SOP, preparation of stability analysis summery report, daily monitoring of the stability chamber, ensuring daily backup of the stability data.
- Other activities as instructed by the Head-QA.
If interested, please share updated resume on email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day production activity.
- Follow GMP, Safety & SOPs.
- Maintain Quality, Quantity, Safety and timely delivery of product.
- Follow and achieve target given by seniors.
- Inter and intra – department interactions for smooth and fast delivery of projects
- working in shift as per work
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum education qualification of B.Sc./ M.Sc. Chemistry
Experience in API manufacturing 1 to 5 years, Salary: 2 Lacs to 5 Lacs.
- Should have experience in handling of Hazardous chemical, critical reactions, etc.
- Should be aware about GMP & safety.
- Must have knowledge about BMR, SOPs types of documents.
- Knowledge about operation like reactions, filtration, distillation, drying, etc.
- Must have experience / knowledge of various Equipment handling like Glass lined reactors, SS reactors, Dryers, centrifuges, Etc.
If interested, please share updates resume mentioning current & expected CTC on firstname.lastname@example.org