EYGBS (INDIA) LLP recruitment 2019-Apply online: EYGBS (INDIA) LLP is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of s Audit Manager nee Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Post Name: Audit Manager
- Participate in IT Risk and Assurance engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Obtain and review evidence of compliance for adherence to standards
- Obtain evidence and perform SOD analysis
- Collaboration with other Compliance Analysts to identify overlaps with complementary compliance frameworks
- Key domains of compliance controls, including change management, access to systems, networks and data, computer operations and systems development.
- Driving necessary system and process updates across key domains of compliance
- Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and applications) across the enterprise.
- Assist with the development of policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements
- Assist with facilitating IT security/risk training curriculum.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong relationships as project lead within IT security and GRC projects.
- Stay current with and promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the enterprise
Recruiter Name:Salomi Machahari
Opening Date: 12-05-2019
About Company :Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centres from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. Since 2001 EY has grown by over 100,000 people and seen tremendous change and globalization, and GDS has always grown, evolved and adapted along with EY itself.