FDC Limited Walk-in interview 2022. FDC Limited Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.FDC Limited carries forward the flaming spirit of its first dream, achieving accreditations from the US-FDA, UK-MHRA, MCC-RSA, and the UAE, to cite a few. FDC is a forerunner in manufacturing and marketing of Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) and Ophthalmics. FDC has also set-up globally approved, multi-location manufacturing facilities for Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs) as well as Finished Dosage Forms.
- Department: QA ( QMS )/ IPQA
- Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer
- Qualification: B.pharm/M.pharm
- Experienced:3-5 Years
Job Description: Greeting from FDC Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: South Goa, Panaji/Panjim
- Post of date:16/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Handling training related activities & coordinating with other departments.
Imparting Induction training, SOP training to employees.
Handling of Change Control
Handling of Deviations/CAPAs
Handling of APQRs
Handling of Complaints
- Issuance of additional BMR & BPR pages.
- To Issue, Review & Maintain Change Control of Site, Corporate & their respective logs.
- To issue controlled copies and retrieval of old RMS, FPS, SPS, PMS, RM & PM Item Code List.
- To issue Validation Protocol, Method Validation Protocol, URS & Qualification as per the schedule.
- To verify and certify line clearance of critical operations.
- To check online records.
- To check critical steps of manufacturing and packing operation and to carry out in process checks.
- To ensure all instruments are calibrated and validations are carried out in timely manner.
- To withdraw samples for analysis at intermediate and finished product stage.
- To monitor steps followed in manufacturing and packing are as per standard operating procedure.
- To carry out sampling of process validation samples/ cleaning validation swab and rinse samples.
- To review and compile complete batch records (BMR and BPR) prior to release.
- To identify and report the non-compliances observed in individual departments.
- To withdraw Stability & Reference Samples.
- To compile Product Quality data.
- To issue controlled copies & retrieval of old SOPs and QAPs.
- Handling of Deviations & CAPA.
- Handling / investigation of product complaints, incident reports, batch failures and product recalls.
- Updation of MLDs.
- Preparation, Updation, issuance, retrieval of Price list.
- Document submission as per Regulatory requirement.
- Any other assignments allocated by Unit QA from time to time.onsibilities
IPQA activities, Candidate should be from Tablet Pharma Manufacturing