FDC Limited Recruitment 2022. FDC Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.FDC Limited carries forward the flaming spirit of its first dream, achieving accreditations from the US-FDA, UK-MHRA, MCC-RSA, and the UAE, to cite a few. FDC is a forerunner in manufacturing and marketing of Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) and Ophthalmics. FDC has also set-up globally approved, multi-location manufacturing facilities for Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs) as well as Finished Dosage Forms.
- Post Name: Product Manager in Antibiotic segment
- Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc with MBA
- Experienced:04 to 9 years
- Contact : 7021810338
Job Description: FDC Limited Hiring For Product Manager in Antibiotic segment !
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Note: Interested Candidates may send their cv : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date:05/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We have opening as a Product Manager Antibiotic segment (focus CP,GP & Ped.)
FDC Ltd is the one of the leading top Pharma Company in India. Based at Mumbai with leads eight divisions with mix and specialty product Therapy.
FDC Ltd having product therapy Like Antibiotics, Haematological, ENT & related, Respiratory & Anti-Allergic, Nutraceuticals , Analgesics & Anti-inflammatory and Cardiac /Diabetic .
He/She should be working as a Product Manager Antibiotic segment (focus – CP,GP & Ped.)
He should be a proactive planner with dexterity in identifying & adopting emerging trends to achieve organizational objectives.Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Design Promotional / communication strategies for the various brands of the organization.
- Customers oriented campaign & special activities for priority products.
- Campaign & special activities planning for Key Opinion Leaders.
- Monthly / Quarterly brand review & monitoring.
- Field Work – To review & evaluate strategy implementation. Co-ordination with all support function for effective implementation of marketing strategy.
- Budgeting / Resource Planning / Sampling for the Div.
- Handling Medical Queries Development of Product Executive
B.Pharm, B.Sc with MBA
If you interested, please send your updated resume along with your present CTC.
Note – Product Manager in Antibiotic segment is mandatory.
FDC Ltd, Mumbai