GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) Walk In Interview 2023.GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries.
- Qualification: Females(Pharm-D, M-Pharm)
- Experienced: Freshers
- Salary:₹ 2.25-3.25 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Kondapur)
- Post of date:08/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
10th March, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
3rd Floor,Jyothi Pinnacle,Survey No.11,Kondapur Village,Serilingampally Mandal,Ranga Reddy District,Hyderabad-500081 Telangana.
Contact – Mehaboob Shaik ()
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting extensive Secondary Research
- Strong interest in research and familiarity with global pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with databases, international research sources and content
- Ability to search methodically from a range of publicly available sources
- Knowledge of drug discovery & development, clinical trials process for novel or generic drugs.
- Knowledge on regulatory governing bodies for drugs/ therapeutics
- Capability to adapt to different domains based on requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Regulatory Affairs / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics) & Pharm D
- Candidates who have Graduated during the last two years
- Proactive attitude, Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
- High attention to detail, Self-motivated, with ability to work efficiently within a team and independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with the team
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word