Pfizer Walk In Interview 2022 M.sc /M.pharma for Regulatory Affairs – CMC At Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Mumbai (All Areas). Pfizer Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs – CMC
- Qualification: M.sc /M.pharma
- Experienced:05-10 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Pfizer Hiring For Regulatory Affairs – CMC !
- Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Note:Interested candidates are requested to apply and fill in the form by accessing following link: https://forms.office.com/r/WV9g1SN2Uy
- Post of date:23/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Functions as the CMC author / strategist for the Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities of assigned products and/or projects providing regulatory assessments and developing regulatory strategies.
- Accountable for assigned projects and activities, completing work within assigned CMC changes. Develops resolution proposals for regulatory CMC issues with the stakeholders.
- Reviews proposed CMC changes for completeness and accuracy, interpret CMC regulatory requirements , develops strategies, assess risks, and develops contingency proposals.
- Use technical and scientific knowledge to conduct the analysis of CMC submission documentation.
- Responsible for the authoring of CTD sections (Module 3 and QOS) and review of CMC documentation, coordination and management of global submissions.
- 2-15 Years in Regulatory Affairs function in a reputed Pharmaceutical Organization with major experience in handling post approval changes for Global markets.
- Experience in filing of Oral Solid Dosage form and Sterile injectables submissions is preferred
- Minimum Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Science
Mumbai, Chennai & Vizag
P.S. Further details of Walk-in interviews will be separately shared over an email with suitable registered applicants.
Pfizer Limited is Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion. Our key focus areas for growth include major therapeutic segments covering Cardiovascular, CNS, Oncology and Ophthalmology.