Lyra laboratories Recruitment 2021. Lyra laboratories Notification full detailes below. Founded in 2005, Lyra Laboratories Pvt. Ltd is an eminent name known for its expertise in External Applications including Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology and Dental Products.
Important Vacancy details:Interested and eligible candidates apply .
- Post Name: Quality Control/Assurance-Executive
- Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in B.Pharma/M.Pharma/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experienced: – 0 to 3 Years
- Location: Chandigarh, Chandigarh
- Salary:120,000.00 – ₹300,000.00 per month
- Speak with the employer +91 9041074095
Job Summary : Our Company is a leading pharmaceutical company in India with its Head Office in Chandigarh and Factories in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. Lyra is a leader in Dermatology and Cosmetic product manufacturing and works in partnership with leading Pharma and Cosmetic Companies in India and Abroad.
The company has been on an amazing growth track for the last 10 years and is highly reputed for its working culture.
We are looking for Quality Control/Assurance Executive at Lyra Laboratories for Baddi and Chandigarh Location
· Knowledge of artwork as per metrology and D&C rules, Internal quality audits.
· Handling Complaints and Recalls.
· Handling of change control system.
· Having Production record review and stability testing of products
· Coordination with Plant and head office for related queries
· Working on Raw Material sampling
· Knowledge of water testing & general assignments
· Basic knowledge of QC documentation
· Must have knowledge of preparing STPs
· Clarity of basic fundamental of science
· Having hands on Handling of Instrument-HPLC, UV Spectropyrometer ,FITR
Skill Set: –
· Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships
· Team working skill and a collaborative approach to work
· The ability to multitasking and priorities your workload and flexible approach to work
Graduate/Post Graduate in B.Pharma/M.Pharma/B.Sc/M.Sc
Experience: – 0 to 3 Years
Bio-data/Resume or Application letter
At Lyra Laboratories or directly apply on Indeed
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Speak with the employer
Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.