Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chemical Researcher I
- Education: BSc/ MSc – Chemistry
- Work Exp: 0 to 4 Yrs
- Location: Gajraula, IN,
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Chemical Researcher I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- To work as part of team
- Organize for relevant patents and papers from literature
- Organize / order raw materials / chemicals from different vendors/ WH.
- Develop a most economical / eco-friendly commercially viable technology at bench scale
- Co-ordinate with Analytical and Pilot members.
- Interface with Kilo-lab, align equipment as per process requirement and GMP site.
- Performance test of Raw material received at site for piloting.
- Based on R&D plan, parameter studies for select products will be carried out.
- Escort and execution of nGMP batches and trouble-shooting.
- Escort batches during GMP campaign.
- To maintain discipline and dignity of the organization
- Contribute novel ideas by way of participation during technical discussion with superiors/ colleagues.
- To meet the EHS and compliance expectations
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online