Aravind Eye Hospital Recruitment 2020.Aravind Eye Hospital Notification full detailes below.Aravind Eye Hospitals is a hospital chain in India. It was founded by Dr. Govindappa Venkataswamy at Madurai, Tamil Nadu in 1976.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Coordinator
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry
- Experience:0 to 2 years
- Location: India-Chennai
- Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.email@example.com
Job Description: Hiring For Research Coordinator in Aravind Eye Hospital! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID.firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and Venue 12th December – 13th December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM HR Co-ordinator, Aravind Eye Hospital, Poonamallee High Road, Noombal, Chennai – 600077, 044 40956100 Mail – email@example.com Contact – Soorya. S
Aravind Eye Hospital
HR Co-ordinator, Aravind Eye Hospital, Poonamallee High Road,
Noombal, Chennai 600077, 044 40956100
- For Illumination coordinate with editor, editorial committee and the publications unit and any other person concerned to bring out and distribute Illumination.
- For research coordinate with the study coordinator, data collection team, biostatistics and any other concerned to process the work and maintain the records in an easily retrievable manner.
- Ensuring the deadline is kept for all publications. Being proactive to ensure articles are ready. Coordinating monthly or quarterly meeting for illumination or for other publications as required.
Ensuring all administration work related to research projects allotted are done timely: indenting of stock; periodic stock verification; couriering; filing; coordinating for getting printing done, track Xerox ; tracking data entry forms; reporting on periodic basis to study coordinator update of progress.
- Coordination involves interacting with different individuals. Each individual is unique and has different needs. So the same strategy may not work for everyone. It is essential to develop an inter-personal relationship with each person and treat everyone uniquely keeping the end in mind.
Perform other relevant duties as required
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.