Cognizant Hiring 2022.Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Process Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: Freshers
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Process Executive !
Important Details :
- Post of date:06/08/2022
- Location: Chennai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
ROLE: An Executive in the Data stream is responsible for transcribing information from a variety of sources into a standardized database system according to pre-defined rules. S/he has to ensure that all rules are followed in cleansing the data and the data is transferred accurately. When required, s/he will undergo supplemental or developmental training required on skills or processes. Although an individual contributor, s/he will be instrumental in ensuring harmonious working of the team.
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
- Flexible to work in night shift timings
- Communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Knowledge P&C Commercial Insurance
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Resources executing day to day activities of the engagement
- Strong analytical, logical and data management skills preferred
- Service Excellence orientation
- MS Office Skills
- Basic keyboarding skills and computer skills of data entry
- Personal effectiveness skills
- Prioritizes and tracks own activities
- Follows documented processes
- Documentation of own work on a daily basis
- Interpersonal skills
- Keeps own work aligned with teams requirements
- Read shift preparatory notes, with specific reference to any process changes
- Timely Downloading of data files
- Check of data in files for correctness
- Enter data from files / images into the database system
- Rework data found to be inaccurate (either self check or other QC check)
- Record data relating to production statistics, end-user related notes, etc as appropriate
- Record attendance and time-sheet related data
- Compliant to Organizational Policy
- Validate own employment related records and update as necessary
- Undergo skill / process related training as required
- Metrics defined for the process, namely Productivity, Accuracy, Timeliness of tasks
- Documentation Timeliness
- Training Scores
- Achievement orientation
- Relationship building ability
- Interface with other departments
- Personal grooming and etiquette
- Inclination towards being process driven
- Going out of the way to satisfy the external customer
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.