IBM India Pvt ltd Walk In Interview 2022.IBM India Pvt ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- Post Name: VOICE PROCESS
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 1 Yeras
Job Description: IBM India Pvt ltd Hiring For VOICE PROCESS !
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post of date:22/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Please carry your updated CV , Aadhar/ Pan Card for Entry purpose.
SPOC: Khushboo & Pearl
Email Id :email@example.com
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Customer Service: Order to Cash.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Manage billing disputes raised through tickets according to agreed procedures, process maps and Desk Top Procedures or other guidelines agreed with the client.
- Involve the internal teams to understand the reason of error and responsible parties; gathering and validating the information provided.
- Identify problems that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment.
- Process credit notes or debit notes as per the need identified from the investigation of the case.
- Prepare summary of the case basis the documents and responses received and can present it accordingly to the designated approvers to obtain approval to issue credit or debit to customer.
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment with stringent SLAs (CPI, KPI, GPI) in terms of timelines and overall customer satisfaction.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
- Adhere to quality framework module while resolving customers inquiries.
- Adhere to communication procedures, policies, and process guidelines at all times.
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Minimum 0-1-year work experience in Customer Support: Order to Cash
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Should have good communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required
Preferred Expertise :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing ‘Offer Letters’, on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com.