Genpact Recruitment September 2020. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Technical Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Education: MSc. /M.tech/M. Pharma /B.Sc./B.Pharmacy
- Location: India-Mumbai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Technical Associate – Regulatory Affairs in Genpact !
- Knowledge of hazard communication as per GHS and country specific requirements.
- Perform raw material compliance, formula and finished products reviews for various regions as per the GHS.
- Author complaint Safety Data Sheets for multiple geographies across the globe as per applicable hazard communication regulations.
- Derive hazard classifications for substances and mixtures using various classification regulations including but not limited to GHS, CLP, & OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
- Maintain data integrity within the SDS authoring software & ERP System to ensure that Safety Data Sheets & information reflect the most current health, safety, environmental, and regulatory information available.
- Priorities & complete requests based on defined turnaround time.
- Efficiently address queries from internal/external partners & coordinate with team lead/SME’s if required, for quick resolution for high priority requests.
- Ensure records are maintained as per defined formats.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online