QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development.
- Post Name: Associate Scientist
- Qualification: B.Pharma/M.pharma/B.sc/M.sc
- Experienced:0 years
Job Description: Greeting From QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Balanagar )
- Post of date:01/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
4th April – 5th April , 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM
QPS Bioserve India pvt Ltd plot 47, 2nd Floor,IDA balanagar Near Balanagar X roads,Hyderabad. Ph No: 040 6837 5555
Contact – HR ( 04068375555 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of Method Validation.
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of study samples and documentation as per the in house procedures.
- Preparation and disposal of solutions and mobile phases as per in house procedures Handling, usage and disposal of bio samples as per in house procedures.
- Responsible for conduct for conduction of bio-analysis including processing and instrument operation.
- Responsible for maintenance of instruments like HPLC, U.V Spectrophotometer, Colorimetry, UPLC, Mass Spectrometer, Hyphenated Technique (LC-MS/MS).
- Responsible for maintenance of chemicals, utensils etc.
- Responsible for preparation, storage and usage of solutions
- Preparation for implementation of GLP in the Laboratory.
- Analyze analytical data, comprehend results and identify the issues
- Perform related substances, dissolution, assay and residual solvents analysis
- Support laboratory and equipment calibration and maintenance
- Perform analytical testing to support the development process
- Monitor progress of the reactions by using standard methods and analytical techniques
- Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines in the labs
- Maintenance and usage of equipment/ apparatus/ instruments as per SOPs
- Document reactions, research findings/ observations accurately in lab note books as per client requirements to ensure data integrity.
* Preferable for Male candidates.
QPS Bioserve India pvt Ltd
plot 47, IDA balanagar
Near Balanagar X roads
Desired Candidate Profile: Interested applicants with eligible qualification can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.