Accenture in India Hiring 2023.Accenture in India Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Surveillance
- Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy/Bachelor in Physiotherapy/Master Of Physiotherapy
- Experienced:0-1 years
Job Description: Greeting From Accenture in India !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: BENGALURU
- Post of date:02/09/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
What are we looking for?
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts