IQVIA Walk In Interview 2023.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Innovative emerging biopharma and biotech companies are driving the drug development pipeline; competition for funding and resources is fierce. IQVIA delivers flexible clinical development solutions designed for the specific needs of biotech companies.
- Post Name: Safety Associate Trainee
- Educational Qualification :Freshers with education background in Bpharm, Mpharm, PharmD, B. Sc/M. Sc Nursing, BDS/MDS
Job Description: Greeting from IQVIA Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Only Kochi Location – India
- Post of date:20/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
• To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
• Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
• To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
• determining initial/update status of incoming events
• database entry
• coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
• Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
• Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
• Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
• Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
• 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Freshers with education background in Bpharm, Mpharm, PharmD, B. Sc/M. Sc Nursing, BDS/MDS.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
• Self-motivated and flexible.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
• Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
• Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• May require occasional travel.
• Flexibility to operate in shifts.