Accenture in India Hiring 2023.Accenture in India Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance & Junior Drug Safety Associate
- Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy/BSc/Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced:0-1 years
Job Description: Greeting From Accenture in India !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: BENGALURU
- Post of date:08/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detail orientation
• Commitment to quality
• Ability to work well in a team
• Agility for quick learning Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences; Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science with relevant Pharmacovigilance experience
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or clinical research preferred.
• Knowledge of medical terminology including knowledge of applicable dictionaries like MedDRA and WHO-Drug
• Good medical writing skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Analytical Ability
• Strong English Language proficiency
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prioritise case processing activities for ICSRs in accordance with project guidelines, Regulatory due date and TAT SLAs and KPIs.
• Processing and evaluation of Individual Case Safety Reports
• Consistent data entry and processing from source documents, adhering to timelines and quality.
• Confirm accurate and consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms.
• Assess adverse event reports for seriousness, causality and expectedness as per applicable labeling, consulting the Medical Reviewer whenever needed.
• Alert the Medical Reviewer of potential safety issues and assist the Medical Reviewer in monitoring the safety profile of product as appropriate.
• Determine if any additional information is needed for clarification, or if any follow-up is necessary, and take all relevant steps to obtain any additional/missing information as stated in the relevant Project SOP.
• Archive all communications/clarifications related to the Case in the Global Safety Database.
• Initiate and handle case deletions/ nullification as appropriate.
• To participate in audits or inspections.
• Open to get trained and moved across roles based on business requirement.
• Training and mentoring to new associates.
• Authoring of process documents.