ELICO, an ISO 9001 and IEC 27001 certified company with history of 60 years. ELICO has been serving the science and technology domain. Elico Health care Services is a part of its division serving the US Healthcare clients for over 20 years. We take pride in banding with our clients as strategic technology partners.Elico Healthcare Services Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Elico Healthcare Services Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Medical Transcription Trainee
- Qualification: Any life science graduate (B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy, B.Sc/M.Sc (Life Sciences / Biology / Bio Chemistry / Micro Biology / Nursing / Bio Technology), B.P.T/Any Graduation
- Experienced: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Description: Greeting from Elico Healthcare Services Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- Post of date:21/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
22nd August – 30 August , 12.30 PM – 6.00 PM
Elico Healthcare Services Ltd, B- 90, C-56, A.P.I.E, Gate No 6, Bharath Nagar, Sanath Nagar. Hyderabad, Telangana – 500018.
* Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/vy3WHTrZF9UnRDVaA Nearby Old Sanathnagar Railway Station, Jinkalawada Route
Contact – gayathri ( 8106773344 )
We have an excellent job opportunity for fresher’s (life science graduates) in Medical Transcription.
Medical Transcription is the process of transcribing the voice-recorded medical reports that are dictated by physicians, nurses and other healthcare practitioners into documentation format.
Position: Medical Transcription Trainee
- Any life science graduate (B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy, B.Sc/M.Sc (Life Sciences / Biology / Bio Chemistry / Micro Biology / Nursing / Bio Technology), B.P.T
- Any Graduation
- Candidates having backlogs in Bachelors Degree are not eligible
- Good communication in English (both written and verbal)
- Good Listening and Analytical Skills
- Basic Typing Skills
- Knowledge on Medical Terminology is an added advantage
During the training for 6 months:
Month – 1 & 2 , Stipend per month in Rs. – 10,000, Statutory Benefits – ESI
Month – 3 & 4 , Stipend per month in Rs. – 10,500, Statutory Benefits – ESI
Month – 5 & 6 , Stipend per month in Rs. – 11,000, Statutory Benefits – ESI
After training: Rs.15,000/- CTC (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only).
Incentives : Monthly based on performance after training
Appraisal: Yearly once based on the performance
Shift: Day Shift
Timings : 7am to 3pm (Day Shift)
Working Days: 6 days a week
Weekly offs: Sunday or Monday
Interested Candidates can walk-in directly for the interview with Updated Resume on any working day from Monday to Friday b/w 12.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Interested candidates please share your updated resume to below mail id.
Mail id: email@example.com
contact : 8106773344(Gayathri)
Address: Elico Healthcare Services Ltd, B- 90, C-56, A.P.I.E, Gate No 6, Bharath Nagar, Sanath Nagar. Hyderabad, Telangana – 500018.*
Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/vy3WHTrZF9UnRDVaA
Nearby Old Sanathnagar Railway Station, Jinkalawada Route