HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Virtual Relationship Banking – Commercial Banking
- Qualification: Graduation / Post-Graduation
- Experienced:0-3 years
- Salary:2.75-4.25 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 07
Job description: Greeting form HDFC Bank Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mohali,Punjab, Chandigarh,Chandigarh, Panchkula,Haryana
- Post of date:07/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Time and Venue
10th August , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
A wing, 1st Floor Trade Star Bldg, Andheri – Kurla Rd, Bhim Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Contact – Noel Dsouza
Role & responsibilities
- Manage the assigned/given set of client/base in the portfolio/allocation and ensure productivity.
- Timely engagement with customers to improve the productivity and business numbers.
- Contact the clients within stipulated TAT, Cross selling to customers bases opportunity sizing and understanding the segment / ecosystem of their businesses/work.
MEET ASSIGNED BUSINESS DELIVERY TARGETS
- Work efficiently on given portfolio/base & meet the assigned targets of selling EEG products, Liabilities, Cards, Assets and all other products which are available for sourcing.
- Meet Productivity norms assigned for the Portfolios.
- Offering right product to right customers basis requirement analysis & fitment.
- The business mapping or the productivity of the staff will be measured basis the base/portfolio allocation to Virtual-RM.
- Increase business, market share, and cross-sell of bank’s products.
- To increase profitability of EEG & Virtual-RM Channel from the given base
MEET ASSIGNED QUALITATIVE TARGETS
- Correct capture of customer interaction by tagging in Dialer & CRM.
- Effective interaction or communication with the customer.
- Work on the feedback shared by the supervisor/unit manager/training manager on the quality of Call experience.
- Ensure all tele-calling and product regulatory compliance are adhered to. All guidelines on floor discipline, dialer hygiene parameters need to be followed.
- No mis-selling – Ensure complete and correct information is shared with the customer.
- Ensuring sales is completed adhering to all product guidelines. Ensure minimal rejects, FTNRs, escalation/complaint and cancellations.
- End to end follow up on leads/appointments for better conversion.
- Use tailor-made scripts & narrative for fetching the desired outcomes.
- Meet all the regulatory requirements of certifications IRDA, NISM etc.
- Adhering to hygiene parameters like timely login at Dialer, TOS, AHT, AUX, no# of calls made, following call quality parameters/scripts/narratives, being compliant to bank’s guidelines/protocols/policies etc.
CONSTANT LIASIONING AND MANAGING CROSS FUNCTIONAL CHANNELS
- Working with all product groups to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure constant liasioning with EEG, RBB, Assets, Liabilities, Cards, Payments teams for business growth.
- Constant liasioning with EEG Business channel and product team for support.
Preferred candidate profile
Graduation / Post-Graduation:
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Customer handling skills
- Communication skills
- Convincing Skills
- Conversation Skills
- Selling Skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel
- Fresh Graduate or preferably experienced in BFSI, BPO Industry